Monday, October 23, 2006
♥ 12:27 AM
What is everyone up to? Why are we all so busy, its so annoying. We can hardly ALL meet up anymore, well especially since SHER is always mia-ing!!
NA!! I MISS YOU!! YOU NEED TO COME BACK TO SIT IN MY RETRO CAR!! (:
And I think that I only want to be friends with j, because there is no future dreaming, imagining scenarios which are just fairytales. Being friends is good. I don't want to second-guess, I don't want to think too much, I don't want to imagine things that are NOT there. I want things to appear as they are on the surface, that he and his gf are going strong, that I am just another of his many friends.
And I think I am too tired to go look for
another mr right. There are supposed to only be one mr right, one the ONE. But how do you know who it is? It doesn't say so on his forehead. I was thinking that I want to find out what kind of guy I am looking for, before settling for anyone. I don't want to waste someone-else's-mr-right with me. (not as if anyone wants me ANYWAY, but this is speculatively)
amethystwings penned.
♥♥♥